HSBC CAMPAIGN / WE VALUE YOU

INFO


︎ Design


︎ Advertising


I was selected to be part of a group of 50 awarded creatives attending  The D&AD New Blood Academy 2021, a prestigious two week intensive online training programme for the brightest new talent entering the creative industry.


As part of the academy experience we had to work in teams and respond to a brief from HSBC and Wunderman Thompson and to pitch it for them, the WPP network and leaders from the creative industry.

Em dezembro de 2021 eu fui selecionada para fazer parte de um grupo de 50 premiados criativos que estariam no “D&AD New Blood Academy”. Um intenso programa de duas semanas para novos talentos da industria criativa. 

Ao final da academia, trabalhamos em times e apresentamos um projeto que respondia ao briefing feito pela HSBC junto a Wunderman Thompson.

15% of the world population are disabled or neurodiverse and 97% of the world top websites aren’t fully accessible.

Through this campaign “We value you” we want to show how managing money can be hard, but even harder for disabled and neurodiverse, drawing attention from that 85% to the other 15% so they know not only how HSBC is addressing this matter but also that we can all be part of the solution too.

We invite people to start their learning journey by educating themselves about what disabled and neurodiverse feel when they try to manage their money and also to show what HSBC is doing to become the most digital accessible bank!



Team: Adriana Hiromoto, Esdras Da Costa, Laissa Moreira and Nikola Slavov



Mentor: Rosie Bottomley from Design Bridge



15% da população são deficientes e/ou neuro divergentes, ao mesmo tempo 97% dos top websites não são totalmente acessíveis.

Através da nossa campanha “We value you” (nós valorizamos você), queremos mostrar o quanto cuidar de dinheiro é difícil, porém é extremamente mais difícil ainda para pessoas que têm algum tipo de deficiência ou para pessoas neuro divergentes. Assim, desejamos chamar a atenção dos 85% da população e conectá-los com os que os 15% passam no seu dia a dia.

Queremos mostrar que somos todos parte da solução, a partir do momento que podemos diariamente fazer escolhas mais inclusivas, como escolher um banco que seja acessível para todos.

Convidamos as pessoas a iniciar o seu processo de aprendizado e educação em relação a esse tema, assim como compartilhamos também o que o HSBC está realizando para se tornar o banco mais acessível do mundo!



Time: Adriana Hiromoto, Esdras Da Costa, Laissa Moreira and Nikola Slavov



Mentora: Rosie Bottomley